Fabrice Theoleyre gives a keynote on “From best-effort to high-reliability for the Industrial Internet of Things”
We are excited to host Fabrice Theoleyre from the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) at our 3rd Future-IoT Summer School “IoT meets AI”.
Fabrice will give a keynote on “From best-effort to high-reliability for the Industrial Internet of Things“. Register for the free live stream of his talk on Oct 5, 2020 here: https://school.future-iot.org/ -> register.
Fabrice Theoleyre is a CNRS researcher in Strasbourg and works on the Internet of Things for now more than 10 years, with a strong focus on the industrial IoT. He currently tries to provide the algorithms and protocols to make a low-power wireless network ultra-reliable while respecting strict +delay constraints. He has a strong research experience on experimental characterisation and validation, using open IoT platforms.
Looking forward to your talk Fabrice!
FREE LIVE STREAM:
- Register for the free live stream of his talk on Oct 5, 2020 here: https://school.future-iot.org/ -> register.
- You can find the full program here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
OR JOIN US IN PERSON ON OCT. 5. – 9.:
- There are still a view free places, so if you are a PhD student and want to join our amazing summer school: better be fast! https://school.future-iot.org/ -> register.
- Full program and much more info here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
- FIOT5 (6/9): Pascal Traverse (Airbus) “Autonomy and Innovation as Enablers for the Aircraft Industry” - August 24, 2022
- We still have a few seats available: Join us for the 5th Future-IoT PhD School 2022 on IoT meets Autonomy from Aug 29 – Sep2, 2022! - August 22, 2022
- Help us spreading the word: 5th Future-IoT “IoT meets Autonomy”, Berlin 29.8.-2.9.2022 - June 21, 2022