Paul-Emmanuel Brun gives a keynote on “End-to-End security for IoT constrained devices”
We are excited to host Paul-Emmanuel Brun from AIRBUS CyberSecurity at our 3rd Future-IoT Summer School “IoT meets AI”.
Paul-Emmanuel will give a keynote on “End-to-End security for IoT constrained devices“. Register for the free live stream of his talk on Oct 5, 2020 here: https://school.future-iot.org/ -> register.
In this keynote, we propose to have an overview of an approach to secure IoT data transmission in a water management use case, by setting up an end-to-end security layer compatible with low power devices constraint in terms of energy, power computation and bandwidth.
Passionate about innovation, cyber security, IoT and identity management, Paul-Emmanuel Brun, is expert in IoT system security within AIRBUS. During the last 10 years, he acquires a strong technical background in cyber security and IoT by contributing to national and European programs in various positions within AIRBUS CyberSecurity, from integrator, to team leader of IoT & Identity and Access Management engineering team. Along his career, Paul-Emmanuel also applied several patents and participated to several conferences. He is now leading the innovation and R&T team in France.
Looking forward to your talk Paul-Emmanuel!
FREE LIVE STREAM:
- Register for the free live stream of his talk on Oct 5, 2020 here: https://school.future-iot.org/ -> register.
- You can find the full program here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
OR JOIN US IN PERSON ON OCT. 5. – 9.:
- There are still a view free places, so if you are a PhD student and want to join our amazing summer school: better be fast! https://school.future-iot.org/ -> register.
- Full program and much more info here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
- Recap Summer School on Future IoT “IoT meets Autonomy” (Aug 29 – Sep 2, 2022) - October 14, 2022
- FIOT5 (9/9): Antoine Wacheux (AWS) with a keynote on “The Smart Territory Framework” - August 28, 2022
- FIOT5 (8/9): Laurent Toutain (Acklio) with a keynote on “Autonomous management of low power wide area networks” - August 28, 2022