End-to-End security for IoT constrained devices – Paul Emmanuel Brun (Airbus), Monday, Oct 5, 15h CEST
Paul Emmanuel Brun from Airbus will talk about End-to-End security for IoT constrained devices at the 3rd Future-IoT PhD school on Monday, Oct 5, 15h CEST. Join the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream.
What will the keynote be about?
In this keynote, we propose to have an overview of an approach to secure IoT data transmission in a water management use case, by setting up an end-to-end security layer compatible with low power devices constraint in terms of energy, power computation and bandwidth.
We are looking forward to seeing you online for the keynote!
- Access the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream
- Full program here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
- Tell your friends to register: https://school.future-iot.org/register
Please talk about our event…
using the hashtag #fiot20
Please follow and like our social media channels…
- IoT meets AI 2019 – Student Challenge Pitch & Closing moderated by Marc-Oliver Pahl (TUM) - April 22, 2021
- IoT meets AI 2019 – “The IoT : Standard approach and short range radio” by Nicolas Montavont (IMT) - April 20, 2021
- IoT meets AI 2019 – “IoT Security” by Marc-Oliver Pahl (TUM) - April 18, 2021