End-to-End security for IoT constrained devices – Paul Emmanuel Brun (Airbus), Monday, Oct 5, 15h CEST
Paul Emmanuel Brun from Airbus will talk about End-to-End security for IoT constrained devices at the 3rd Future-IoT PhD school on Monday, Oct 5, 15h CEST. Join the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream.
What will the keynote be about?
In this keynote, we propose to have an overview of an approach to secure IoT data transmission in a water management use case, by setting up an end-to-end security layer compatible with low power devices constraint in terms of energy, power computation and bandwidth.
We are looking forward to seeing you online for the keynote!
- Access the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream
- Full program here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
- Tell your friends to register: https://school.future-iot.org/register
Please talk about our event…
using the hashtag #fiot20
Please follow and like our social media channels…
Latest posts by Olivia Pahl (see all)
- Recap Summer School on Future IoT “IoT meets Autonomy” (Aug 29 – Sep 2, 2022) - October 14, 2022
- FIOT5 (9/9): Antoine Wacheux (AWS) with a keynote on “The Smart Territory Framework” - August 28, 2022
- FIOT5 (8/9): Laurent Toutain (Acklio) with a keynote on “Autonomous management of low power wide area networks” - August 28, 2022