Culture of Innovation and working backwards process – Asinetta Serban (Amazon Web Services), Tuesday, Oct 6, 9h CEST
Asinetta Serban from the Amazon Web Services will talk about Culture of Innovation and working backwards process at the 3rd Future-IoT PhD school on Tuesday, Oct 6, 9h CEST. Join the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream.
What will the keynote be about?
In this keynote we discuss how Amazon organises for innovation with its mechanisms, architecture, culture and organisation, and how technology is viewed and leveraged to increase the pace of innovation. We will also dive into Amazon’s working backwards methodology for innovation. At Amazon, every idea starts with thinking about how we can delight customers and working backwards from them to create that reality.
We are looking forward to seeing you online for the keynote!
- Access the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream
- Full program here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
- Tell your friends to register: https://school.future-iot.org/register
Please talk about our event…
using the hashtag #fiot20
Please follow and like our social media channels…
- IoT meets AI 2019 – Student Challenge Pitch & Closing moderated by Marc-Oliver Pahl (TUM) - April 22, 2021
- IoT meets AI 2019 – “The IoT : Standard approach and short range radio” by Nicolas Montavont (IMT) - April 20, 2021
- IoT meets AI 2019 – “IoT Security” by Marc-Oliver Pahl (TUM) - April 18, 2021