A special thing about IoT meets … is the startup hackathon where the students work in a team on one of the challenges and pitch it to a jury on Friday. This event’s topics were:
– Challenge 1: Using SIMATIC IoT devices and the TM NPU equipped with multiple environment sensors to control an automated guided vehicle (AGV) with Linux and ROS
– Challenge 2: Using the SIMATIC Open Controller with LINUX and ROS to control a robot arm which gets the target position by TM NPU combined with a vision sensor
– Challenge 3: Implementing a full IoT processing chain from sensors to visualization
– Challenge 4: Environmental monitoring by a Long-Range Wide Area Network (LoRa)
Have a look at their presentation!
This session also includes a PITCH TRAINING by Bettina Maisch from Siemens.
- Future-IoT 2020: We say thank you! - October 16, 2020
- Future-IoT 2020: Day 3 – IoT, OT, you, and the ethics! - October 16, 2020
- Future-IoT 2020: Day 2 – Innovation, transitions, reliability, experimentation, and networking! - October 7, 2020