IoT meets AI Day 1 – Presentation of the student challenges through the project teams
A special thing about IoT meets … is the startup hackathon where the students work in a team on one of the challenges and pitch it to a jury on Friday. This event’s topics were:
– Challenge 1: Using SIMATIC IoT devices and the TM NPU equipped with multiple environment sensors to control an automated guided vehicle (AGV) with Linux and ROS
– Challenge 2: Using the SIMATIC Open Controller with LINUX and ROS to control a robot arm which gets the target position by TM NPU combined with a vision sensor
– Challenge 3: Implementing a full IoT processing chain from sensors to visualization
– Challenge 4: Environmental monitoring by a Long-Range Wide Area Network (LoRa)
Have a look at their presentation!
This session also includes a PITCH TRAINING by Bettina Maisch from Siemens.
- FIOT5 (6/9): Pascal Traverse (Airbus) “Autonomy and Innovation as Enablers for the Aircraft Industry” - August 24, 2022
- We still have a few seats available: Join us for the 5th Future-IoT PhD School 2022 on IoT meets Autonomy from Aug 29 – Sep2, 2022! - August 22, 2022
- Help us spreading the word: 5th Future-IoT “IoT meets Autonomy”, Berlin 29.8.-2.9.2022 - June 21, 2022