A special thing about IoT meets … is the startup hackathon where the students work in a team on one of the challenges and pitch it to a jury on Friday. This event’s topics were:
– Challenge 1: Using SIMATIC IoT devices and the TM NPU equipped with multiple environment sensors to control an automated guided vehicle (AGV) with Linux and ROS
– Challenge 2: Using the SIMATIC Open Controller with LINUX and ROS to control a robot arm which gets the target position by TM NPU combined with a vision sensor
– Challenge 3: Implementing a full IoT processing chain from sensors to visualization
– Challenge 4: Environmental monitoring by a Long-Range Wide Area Network (LoRa)
Have a look at their presentation!
This session also includes a PITCH TRAINING by Bettina Maisch from Siemens.
- PhD School on “IoT meets Security”, Oct 5-9, 2020 in Strasbourg - July 8, 2020
- Future-IoT 2020: “IoT meets Security” postponed to fall/ winter due to corona - March 22, 2020
- Ad video “IoT meets Security” - March 1, 2020