Presentation IoT Lab – Guillaume Schreiner (University of Strasbourg), Tuesday, Oct 6, 15h CEST
Guillaume Schreiner from the University of Strasbourg will do a Presentation of the IoT Lab at the 3rd Future-IoT PhD school on Tuesday, Oct 6, 15h CEST. Join the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream.
What is the presentation about?
FIT IoT-LAB  is the testbed dedicated to large scale and reproductible experiments in the Internet of Things research field. It was funded by the french research project FIT Equipex (Future Internet Testbeds) . Since 2011, more than 2000 nodes have been deployed, used by more than 4000 people from 124 different countries. In this presentation, we will give you an overview about all the features of FIT IoT-LAB (nodes, topologies, monitoring, etc) and how to easily run an experiment. Finally, we will end the presentation with a visit and demonstration at the ICube – Inetlab  places.
We are looking forward to seeing you online for the presentation!
- Access the free live stream at https://school.future-iot.org/stream
- Full program here: https://summerschool20.future-iot.org/program/
- Tell your friends to register: https://school.future-iot.org/register
Please talk about our event…
using the hashtag #fiot20
Please follow and like our social media channels…
- IoT meets AI 2019 – Student Challenge Pitch & Closing moderated by Marc-Oliver Pahl (TUM) - April 22, 2021
- IoT meets AI 2019 – “The IoT : Standard approach and short range radio” by Nicolas Montavont (IMT) - April 20, 2021
- IoT meets AI 2019 – “IoT Security” by Marc-Oliver Pahl (TUM) - April 18, 2021